United Way invites you to help us host United Way Give, a one-day, virtual fundraising event on Giving Tuesday, November 29, 2022, powered by United Way of the Wine Country. This community fundraiser is unique in that any nonprofit in our region can participate to raise vital funds and awareness in support of their mission. Aligning your company with United We Give is an excellent way to actualize your community investment values. We’re inviting you to participate in this first ever convening by becoming one of our valued sponsors.
Ready to join us? We are excited to extend this unique opportunity to engage and lift up our entire community:
Power Hour Sponsor (4): $500+
• Sponsor a Power Hour Challenge during United We Give:
o For example: “The Good Morning Challenge presented by Your Company”- The nonprofit who has the most donors between 8:00-9:00am will receive $375 (amount to be determined based on sponsorship)
o These challenges encourage giving and make the event FUN!
• Your company’s name, logo, and website link featured on the United We Give homepage and dedicated sponsor page
• Your company’s name, logo, and website link associated with the Power Hour Challenge you are sponsoring
• The potential for over 9,000 views on United We Give! (based on historical data, not guaranteed)
• Featured in United Way ad campaign leading up to United We Give, including multiple print and digital ads in the Press Democrat throughout the month of November
We look forward to partnering with you on this crucial and powerful event. We cherish a meaningful investment at your company’s capacity. For more details and to secure your sponsorship today, please contact:
Maddie Wright, Director of Strategic Engagement and Communications
United We Give is an integral part of United Way of the Wine Country’s mission to promote and build community. United Way of the Wine Country supports families and individuals living and working in our region. We remain deeply committed to building equity and improving family financial stability by serving as a vital link between community members, nonprofit organizations, and businesses.
United We Give is a community fundraiser happening on Giving Tuesday, November 29, 2022, powered by United Way of the Wine Country. Nonprofit organizations serving Sonoma, Mendocino, Lake, Humboldt, and/or Del Norte counties are invited to participate to build awareness and raise critical funding. Using our virtual giving day platform donors can easily give to any registered nonprofit.